amy chaplin

celebrating the art of eating well

My pantry essentials PDF

POSTED ON December 12, 2011

I am excited to be writing to you from my new and improved blog!

I have been busy working on a Pantry Essentials PDF to give away and setting up a newsletter to share my health tips and kitchen discoveries with you, too.

Please sign up in the form to the right to download the PDF and let me know what you think.

A big thank you to Jen Mazer for her lovely design!

Happy pantry stocking!

POSTED IN pantry

never miss a recipe!

15 Comments:

• Bill says:

Amy, How good is this? This is fabulous.
    Makes cooking a variety of meals so easy and connects to all your recipes. Plus all the health values and uses.
    The planned pantry in our new kitchen has just got bigger.
    I love this. Thank you.

• Mollie Bedick says:

this is wonderful! hanging it up on the refrigerator asap 🙂

• Jessica says:

It’s a beautiful list – thank you for sharing with us.

• I love this! Mason jars are the best.

• neeli says:

I love! Thanks for sharing, I have so many of these items in my pantry that I can’t wait to try out many of your recipes. I’ll be back. =)

• Lauri says:

I heard you on WNYC the other day and made my way here. I LOVE this!! We just moved into a teeny apartment and of course storage is limited. This is so helpful to get my pantry organized, not mention put all the jars to good use.

• lajja says:

would love to get your pantry list. I am vegetarian and have IBS so this list will help a lot.

• Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I really found you by error,
    while I was searching on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am
    here now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post
    and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
    have time to look over it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot
    more, Please do keep up the fantastic jo.

• Michelle says:

Just discovered your blog today and wow! Every single recipe and photo is just…perfect. Truly inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing. Now I can’t wait to buy your cookbook when it comes out!

p.s. I tried to sign up for your newsletter but kept receiving an error message.

• Amy Chaplin says:

Thank you Michelle for your kind words and also for letting me know about the newletter, will look into it…in the mean time I’ll emial you the pdf.

Amy.

• Ashley says:

Hey Amy,
    I cant seem to find the form to download the PDP. Any help?

• Katie says:

Hi Amy!

I just got your book and I am sooo excited to start updating my pantry with better ingredients. It has really been an inspiration for me. I do have a question for you though. My mother-in-law made these adorable ceramic kitchen canisters that we have on the counter. They do not have an air tight seal so I’m trying to decide what would be good to store in them. I had been putting flour and sugar, but since I want to start filling my kitchen with items off your pantry list, do you have any suggestions?

• Amy Chaplin says:

Hi Katie,

Thank you for your lovely message! The canisters sound lovely. I guess you could store anything that you use up fast…in my case that would be toasted seeds or nuts to sprinkle over breakfast or snack on. Although they do keep better in the fridge. Maybe tea bags that are packaged? Or remove the lid and use to keep wooden spoons.
      Bulbs of garlic?